Affrontement à تعز Taez : un mort – 10 novembre 2011

Child dies in clashes in Yemen

cnn.com

By Hakim Almasmari, for CNN

November 10, 2011

Sanaa, Yemen (CNN) — Clashes resumed in southwestern Yemen Thursday night after fierce government attacks against opposition posts that lasted more than seven hours in the earlier in the day.

The fighting resulted in the death of a child and the wounding of 11 others.

The child, Sameer al-Dubaee, was killed after being shot while walking in Taiz during the late afternoon.

Opposition fighters claimed they injured four troops during the clashes. The Defense Ministry said that three soldiers were injured in fighting against opposition gunmen.

Witnesses said troops had been stationed inside Al-Thawra Hospital and at least 22 checkpoints on the main roads. Read more…

More news

~ par Alain Bertho sur 11 novembre 2011.

Laisser un commentaire